Monday, March 2, 2009

Coming Home

First post. A rather daunting task.....I'm wanting to say something incredibly witty and clever to set the tone and make you come back and visit again. But i figure this post will eventually get lost in the archives anyway and we can move onto more important things...

...like living a thriving, vibrant life to 120 years old.

...like how to afford to eat organic.

...like why it's so cold in my apartment.

I tried. I really did. I put on another pair of socks, another blanket on the bed. But I just had to turn on the heat today! I complain (often) about being cold in the winter (ask my husband. or my co-workers. or anybody really), but when the weather makes one turn toward spring and the unit goes off, i like to keep it off. The thought of saving a zero or two on the utility bill inspires me to suck it up and just keep shivering.

But I know that in the end, being able to feel my fingers to type out this post is worth the few extra bucks. After all, I have big plans to spread the Truth about our health, our food, and all the other things that go along with that.

So I'd love it if you'd follow me on the journey. I'll even turn the heat on for you....

2 comments:

  1. your first comment! My dear one, i really look forward to watching this blog grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I inspire to be just like you when I grow up in this computer-savvy generation! It's baby steps that'll get me there--I know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails